Thursday, September 16, 2010

Please pray for Canon James Morrow

A great pro-life priest needs our prayers. This received from Rose of Helpers of God's Precious Infants in the UK:

Dear Helpers,
Please pray for Canon James Morrow who has had another stroke. Father Morrow has given his life entirely to the pro-life cause – in 1990 his Bishop released him from Parish duties so that he could campaign full time for the unborn, which he has done faithfully up to the present time. In 1998 he had a stroke and slowly overcoming this and other physical maladies, he battled on. I look on Canon Morrow as the ‘father’ of the pro-life cause in the UK, as he was the first priest to be active in pro-life activities here.
Canon Morrow led our Helpers’ Retreat this year, which was held at Craig Lodge, Dalmally. Please pray for this very wonderful man.

3 comments:

  1. I read your prayer and I want to share with you a miracle that happened to me.
    I sent a prayer in this site when my wife was in a bad condition in hospital due to a head injury cussed by a car accident.
    Someone on this site sent my recommendation about a site called www.holylandprayer.com. I submitted a prayer and a few days days later my wife opened her eyes and recovery process had began.
    I am praying for you and recommend you to try the site.
    God bless you and your dear ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you are in the United States, you may not be aware that Canon Morrow died on 18th September 2010.

    See http://www.heraldscotland.com/comment/obituaries/canon-james-morrow-pro-life-campaigner-1.1056904

    Requiescat in pace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Terry. Yes, I did know. Thanks for the Herald link. May he rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete

Please avoid being 'anonymous' if at all possible.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...