Sunday, June 5, 2011

Priests' Training Course in Extraordinary Form USA 12-16 September


From Fr Z, I have found this information about a forthcoming training course offered by the Priestly Fraternity of St Peter (FSSP) 12th - 16th September at Our Lady of Guadalupe Shrine, Denton, Nebraska. This appears to be a Low Mass training seminar.

Details here.

I would heartily recommend any priest remotely interested in learning the Extraordinary Form to attend such a training seminar. I attended one organised by the Latin Mass Society in Oxford, England a number of years ago. The fraternity alone was well worth it and, although I am now fairly proficient at Low Mass and Missa Cantata, it is this - and the interest in visiting the Our Lady of Guadalupe Seminary - that would tempt me to attend this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please avoid being 'anonymous' if at all possible.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...