Friday, May 14, 2010

Good Counsel Network needs your help

As I am one of their benefactors in one way or another (say Mass or give Benediction for them occasionally, Trustee, etc. etc.) I received this plea for help yesterday. If you can make a donation, please contact them for their bank details or donate on line.
Today Good Counsel has £50 in the bank, we needed £445 to buy this week's food vouchers. We are supporting fourteen Mothers and their children at the moment, whose only support is this small weekly voucher. Please pray the following prayer for the next nine days and if you can help, donate on line at www.goodcounselnetwork.com or transfer money into our Bank account (phone + 44 (0)20 7723 1740 or email for details). As times are hard, our income has gone down and our expenses have gone up.
Please forward this message to anyone who you think may help. For more information about Good Counsel see our blog.

NOVENA TO ST. RITA
Helper of the hopeless

Holy Patroness of those in need, St. Rita, you were humble, pure and patient. Your pleadings with your divine Spouse are irresistible, so please obtain for me from our risen Jesus the request I make of you, that Good Counsel will raise the funds they need and my own request (mention it).
Be kind to me for the greater glory of God, and I shall honour you and sing your praises forever.
Glorious St. Rita, you miraculously participated in the sorrowful passion of Our Lord Jesus Christ. Obtain for me now the grace to suffer with resignation the troubles of this life, and protect me in all my needs. Amen.

Our Father, Hail, Mary, Glory be to the Father..

Maybe any priests reading might consider making a donation from the parish poor box.

1 comment:

  1. Father, as always your blog is wonderful - it is so hard to accept the true facts regarding the unborn.
    Can but promise to to say more rosaries and to do more holy hours for the beautiful unborn - more sacrifices too.
    Keep waking me up Father
    Many thanks
    Jo

    ReplyDelete

Please avoid being 'anonymous' if at all possible.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...